January 26th, 2022

 Hello world, welcome back to my blog. Im very excited to have you reading about my life today! I have to type more enthusiastically on my blog because my girlfriend said that she's bored when reading my blogs but whatever. Anyways, today in class my teacher gave us an assignment and it was to create our own origin myth about how man and the Earth came to be. I loved the thought of this assignment and couldn't wait to get started. We started with making a cluster; just like we did with our assignments before. After we were finished with our cluster, I read my teachers own origin myth that he made as an example for us and I really learned that its not that hard because its literally just your own creativity. I didn't start on my origin myth though because I was really tired. I think I'll be fine doing it in class tomorrow, I have a bunch of ideas.

Comments

Popular Posts