Introduction

 My name is Sumauri Emory, I’m very kept to myself while also sort of out spoken and social once you get to know me. I’m 16 years old and I was born on August 12, 2005 which would make me the best sign known to man, a Leo. I like to listen to music, chat with friends, write poetry, and attempt to burn down my kitchen every hour or more commonly known as cooking. Im totally bad at it. Once before my mom had put me in charge of watching the pies cook in the oven on thanksgiving and making sure they don’t burn. Well to keep it short, we still had to eat that nasty turkey. I don’t get it what’s the point of making turkey every year if no one likes it. Anyways, I attend Cedar Grove High school and I’m a junior there. While cooking may not be my strong suit, I believe I can really do something with school. I plan on going to the university of Georgia southern and getting my bachelors degree in Media and communications. I’m doing this blog for my American Literature class and to be honest I really don’t feel like doing it but it may start something for me, who knows. I plan on becoming a better writer in this class and hope to see improvement by the time the semester is over.

Comments

Popular Posts