February 1st,2022

 Hello world, today we didn't have class so I'll keep this one really short. Today was an okay day and I really didn't do too much. We went to another class because Mr. Reese wasn't there and I really liked it. No disrespect to Mr. Reese but I did need a day off. Im feeling a little sick right now so I might not go to school tomorrow and I know I wanted a break but I didn't ask for a whole day. Also, today I seen a kid get a bunch of medical attention because they thought he wasn't breathing and I was so scared. I don't know why my brain automatically went to him possibly dying but it did. I hope the kid is really okay though. I'm on the phone right now and the person I'm on the phone with was talking to me while I was doing work but as soon as I started doing my blog they went to sleep. They're literally snoring so loud it isn't even funny. I want to hang up but it's so funny. It's like someone is trying to start up their car but it wont start. Anyways Im about to go to sleep, sleep well everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts