January 25th, 2022

 Hello world, how's your day going so far? Mine is pretty mal, that means bad in Spanish. I was tired all day and it was very boring today. Going to baseball practice made up for it though. Anyways time to do what gets me a grade. Today in class we read yet again another poem. This time it was an old Native American poem thats about god and their beliefs. We also read another old Native American poem and I forgot the name but it was about a young boy being abandoned by his father due to jealousy and he has to find his way back home after being given challenge after challenge. Both were really good poems and I'm glad we've switched the lessons from just Langston Hughes poems to something else cause I couldn't take it coming into class everyday and seeing another Langston Hughes poem. Today I learned more about Native American culture, when before I couldn't tell you a single thing about them. Have a nice day everyone and I hope you find happiness.

Comments

Popular Posts